1. Covey's book teaches that incorporating his suggested habits requires people to first make a paradigm shift, a change in how they see and understand the way things work. Something similar is required of single man seeking to become nudists. Evaluate how well the reasons behind your interest in social nudity align with what nudism is really about. According to the AANR FAQs, people typically choose nude recreation because it "embraces the joy of living and experiencing nature in the most natural way possible" and "to relax and be nude is to let yourself be totally free." Only those with substantially similar views are likely to gain acceptance into the nudist lifestyle.
2. Accept that things are what they are. As discussed previously, some nudist clubs and nudist resorts are simply not open to accepting single males. Fortunately, there are many landed resorts who do welcome single nudist men who want to visit for the right reasons. Focus on those.
4. People do not embrace social nudity for the purpose of staring at the bits of others or for having their own gawked at. Natural curiosity about viewing certain body parts in abundance exists for those who may not be accustomed to it. Yet successful first time social nudists make the effort to get past that phase quickly and learn to concentrate on making eye to eye contact.
5. Single nudist males, new to socializing with other naked people, should not behave in a way that suggests that they are seeking to attract attention to their junk or engage in any lewd public behavior if they expect to be welcomed by the nudist community.
6. Social nudity settings are really not that different from clothed social settings beyond the obvious naked factor. To be accepted, single men should be friendly and make the effort to get acquainted with and to converse with others.
7. Don't go to a nudist resort with the objective of finding romance. You will only be disappointed. As mentioned, the ratio of men to women won't likely be in your favor. Trying too hard to cultivate a potential relationship partner could be interpreted as harassment in which case you may be invited to leave and won't be welcome to return. You should turn to online nudist dating site for finding nudist partner.